Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What this is and what it isnt.....more or less (mais ou menos)

I generally have a routine at night after I return home from work.  It consists of:

1.  Shedding my work clothes and having a nice cleansing shower.
2.  Putting on some comfortable clothes.
3.  Preparing a good dinner with my wife.  (Tatiana)
4.  Settling onto the couch for an evening of good ole' cable TV entertainment.

Its how I unwind.  It works for me and fortunately for my wife as well.  (Thank goodness she's not the type to want to go dancing or some other dumb activity that involves being active like some women like.)

But I digress........................

What the ultimate purpose of this blog will be is for me to share my (our) journey from where we are now to our future home and destination........Brazil!  I hope that the things we will need to accomplish and all the red tape we will have to go through will help someone in a similar situation one day.  My other goal is to entertain/inform others about Brazil.  Things I have discovered, will discover, and much more.  I was relatively untraveled until meeting my wife and getting a look at the world outside of my own.  Its beautiful, mysterious, scary, and a lot of other adjectives......

I will not be an everyday poster.  I will just post what I deem to be relative and interesting.  Hopefully,  I will choose wisely.


Enjoy.............

No comments:

Post a Comment